The safety supervisor has a responsibility to provide adequate electrical safety training and a safe work environment. This video illustrates a safety supervisor’s personal perspective on the importance of electrical safety in the workplace.
How Do You Know Video Series
- How Do You Know? – Provides a brief introduction to the problem of occupational electrical injuries and fatalities and introduces the components of ESFI’s new How Do You Know? program.
- What Does Electrical Safety Mean to You? – Explains the roles of OSHA and NFPA 70E as they relate to electrical safety. It also introduces the Electrical Safety Self-Assessment, an online tool developed to help you evaluate your current electrical safety practices.
- Perspectives on Electrical Safety – These videos illustrate three different personal perspectives on the importance of electrical safety in the workplace.
- A Manager’s Story
- A Safety Supervisor’s Story
- An Employee’s Story
- This is How You Know. – Learn about ESFI’s online Electrical Safety Self-Assessment and how it can help you improve the electrical safety of your workplace.