Tamper resistant receptacles (TRRs) provide a simple, permanent solution for preventing common childhood shock and electrical burn injuries caused by tampering with a wall outlet.
- Unprotected outlets are a hazard for small children.
- Serious injuries result when common household objects are pushed into the slots.
- TRRs replace standard outlets to protect children from injury.
- A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted.
- Plugs can still be easily inserted when equal pressure is applied to both slots.
- Unlike removable outlet caps, TRRs provide a permanent solution.